Our Eco Policy
- We promote responsible diving practices and enjoyment through observation and appreciation rather than collection and destruction.
- Our daily diving adventures are selected based on environmental considerations including tides and surface conditions to allow environmentally sensitive access to designated dive spots.
- All Instructors and Guides provide environmental dive briefings, are environmentally sensitive and familiar with the local reefs.
- Dive Guides are always in the water with guests for safety and environmental protection.
- No more than 6 divers per group (park rules).
- We make sure that our divers have good buoyancy control before going to the dive sites.
- Enforce refresher dives for our guests who have not dived in 2 years.
- Provide a professional videographer to avoid from potentially environmentally detrimental 'home movies' by the inexperienced hand.
- We partake in responsible underwater and coastal garbage collection
- Implement and follow local diving agreements.
We definitely do not...
- Feed fish for customer satisfaction
- Handle marine life or collect souvenirs
- Do any fishing
- Access virgin sites without environmentally sensitive access points or permission from National Parks authorities.
By choosing to dive with us you are choosing :
- to respect the local community, the local people and culture
- to help conserve the eco-system, protected areas and bio diversity
- to help support the local people
- to put the local people, culture and environment first.
We can all make a difference, and your difference means the world. Please follow these guidelines and help conserve our incredible reefs.
- Always follow the instructions of the divemaster about entry and exit from water and avoid standing on or touching the reef and messing with wildlife (that can be dangerous for you too).
- Always practice neutral buoyancy to prevent fin damage to corals.
- Always avoid touching corals. The slightest touch can damage the corals' protective membrane causing irreversible damage, so please take the outmost care not to touch.
AND REMEMBER: IT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN TO NOT ENJOY YOUR DIVE!!!